Senior Graphic Designer
Event marketing and management company
- To create and develop the event concepts and graphics according to the client’s requirements.
- Well experience with the operational procedures from concept development, 2D /3D drawings, constructional drawing, production schedule and budget control.
- Assist the creative team from concept development, execution to production with the vendors, printer and the account servicing team.
- Solid experience and skills in liaising with parties such as hardware contractor, printing house and audio / lighting company.
- Maintain the quality in 2/3D graphic, printing and on-site set production.
- Conduct post-event evaluations and effectiveness analysis
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in event marketing and event management
- Working profile: international brand,
- Self-initiated, well-organized, highly-motivated and result oriented
- High adaptabilities and excellent communication skills when exposing to dynamic work environment.
- Excellent persuasive and interpersonal skills in selling the ideas and walking the team to the destination.
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your resumes to us at email@example.com