3D CAD Designer
Address: Wanchai, HK
Company Size 25 staffs
Working hour 5-day work (10:00am – 7:00pm)
Benefits 20 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Double pay + Bonus
Salary Range 15K – 18K
Our client is expanding creative resource and currently require a middle-weight 3D Designer to work across several international projects from our Hong Kong office.
It a design agency specializing in retail 3D design. It manages the complete process including design, production and implementation of retail furniture, display, counter, exhibitions, product merchandise, events and interiors.
- Report directly to the Project Manager and Creative Director,
- Responsible for the design of retail furniture from conception through to production for major international clients.
- Conceptual creative thinking and hand sketch visualization.
- 2D visualization of concepts. (AUTOCAD)
- 3D renderings of designs to a very high level. (3Dsmax)
- Creation of design intent and accurate technical drawings which can be followed through to production.
- Development of presentation material for client presentations.
- Remaining in touch with the fabrication, specification and application of production materials.
- Min 2 years of relevant work experience and some understanding of the retail industry.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage several projects at once.
- Excellence with 3D rendering package (3Dsmax is a MUST) Strong proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop and AutoCAD.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: