Our client is one of the major subsidiary of a Listed Company in Hong Kong.
To cope with our expansion, inviting candidates with high caliber to join our accounting team in Hong Kong.
- Handle full set of accounts and prepare monthly financial statements
- Assist in stock take control, inventory taking and every aspect as requested by the supervisor
- Other ad-hoc assignments from Management
- Diploma holder or above in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Minimum 2 years or above in Accounting
- Experience in F&B Industry is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Chinese word processing.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We also welcome HKICPA students to join as our department head is the Authorized Supervisor accredited by HKICPA.
We offer 5-day work, competitive remuneration and lunch for our full time staff.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org