Accountant (Leading securities, FRR)
Excellent Working Environment
About the company
Our client is a leading full-service securities firm with more than 260 brokerage branches. It provides diverse financial services to enterprises, individuals (primarily high-net-worth individuals), institutional investors, and financial service organizations. They are currently looking for an accountant to join their finance team.
- Prepare FRR returns
- Handle full set of account and month-end closing
- Perform management report and regulatory report
- Liaise with internal/external parties on auditing duties and tax returns
- Perform ad hoc projects as required.
- Degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in securities
- Familiar with FRR returns
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org