Senior Accounts Clerk
Our client a Japanese Machinery Maintenance Service trading company located at Kwai Chung is looking for a candidate to join our company, they hope to recruit one Senior Accounts Clerk to assist to Company Accounting Manager, and join their company.
- Report to the company accounting manager to handle general and full set accounting duties independently daily.
- Responsible for general accounting (AP, AR, banking reconciliation, debit note, etc.) & computing data input.
- Prepare financial statements and reports including cash flow forecast & stock.
- Handle staff’s payroll matters
- Admin duties and client email communication are also needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of Accounting working experience, in the trading and manufacturing industry, is preferred.
- Diploma in Accountancy or LCCI Intermediate above preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in PC, Microsoft Office, and Chinese word processing
- Familiar with some Accounts software. (MYOB / Peachtree)
- Independent, self-initiative, strong sense of responsibility, attentive to details, and willing to work under pressure.
- Stable-minded, and like to work in a small size company with good cooperation.
- Candidates with Immediate availability are a definite advantage.
Location: Kwai Chung, near MTR, 5 days work, medical, double pay.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Senior Accounts Clerk with Trading and manufacturing experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com