About Accounts Clerk Recruitment
Our Client is Established 1993 in Hong Kong, and is a leading beverage company in Hong Kong, selling international spirits and wines, natural, healthy, and functional beverages, and other consumer drinks and food. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are recruiting one accounts clerk to join their Company.
Summary for this role
- F7 or above, LCCi Higher.
- Min 5 years of working experience with Accounting.
- Handle in full set account & daily transactions.
- Full set of the company accounts.
- Responsible for daily accounting operations including data input & filing
- Manage all AR, AP, Cash flow, invoices, and purchase orders, plus monitoring & prepare project account reports.
- Prepare employee’s payroll, attendance record, MPF & leave record, etc.
- Responsible for general company administrative work.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments
- Minimum 2 years or above full set account & some administration experience for the above responsibilities.
- Excellent in MS Words, Excel & Peachtree
- Fluent in spoken & written English is a must and good in written Chinese and fair in Mandarin speaking
- Must work independently, detail-minded, mature, self-motivated, well organized, immaculate with a strong sense of responsibility with good interpersonal skills, good at problem-solving, and capable to work in a team environment is a must.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Expect Salary (15K – 18K)
- 5 days – 5.5 days work (Alt) at Causeway Bay
- Double pay
- Medical around $3000 per year.
- Overseas travel allowance is around $5000.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Accounts Clerk?
and please describe “What points do you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org