Our client is one of the most beloved skin care and cosmetic brands in the world.
- Be responsible and lead our retail architecture function in Hong Kong and Macao.
- Conduct as Project Management role on renovation projects to handle the projects independently, and to ensure our projects are completed with high quality and within agreed timeline and cost
- Collaborate closely with brands, external project management firm, contractors, etc, on renovation projects related issues.
- Seek continuous improvement in our retail architecture, such as exploring digital initiatives, seeking new architecture elements, sourcing new suppliers and providing innovative design concepts and ideas.
- Handle documents such as tendering and payment.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
University degree in interior design or relevant discipline.
- Over 5 years’ related working experience. Experience in beauty industry and building dept store counters will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record in handling retail renovation projects independently.
- Strong project management and communication skills are essential.
- Strong in documentation, budget control, project administration and handling drawings.
- Open-minded to new ideas, Able to work under stress and pressure
- Mature, detail-minded, well-organized, Forward thinking and result oriented.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Powerpoint and Excel
- Proficiency in written and oral English
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com