CAD Designer – (Retail contracting company)
Our client is a one-stop provider of interior design solutions and the majority of our clients are global luxury goods and high-end fashion brands with retail stores across the world. We serve a global client base with footprints in various parts of the world including Hong Kong, China, the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and other Asian countries.
They are looking for high calibre individual who is energetic and passionate to join, so as to cope with the exciting and fast-paced environment.
- Interpret the initial design concepts and sketches and prepare general and detailed drawings
- Translate the site sketches into a technical shop drawing for submission or contract drawings
- Carry out detailed design development and modifications by using design software to create models and visuals
- Propose materials to be used for production and prepare furniture, fixtures & equipment specification sheets with reference to the regulatory requirements
- Conduct site surveys and site condition reports
- Generate mechanical and electrical planning
- Assist the Design team with the project requirements, schedules, and boards
- Discuss and finalize clients’ requirement and collaborating with other construction professionals or contractors
- Diploma or above in Interior or Architectural Design, Product/ Mechanical/ E&M/ Civil Engineering or other related disciplines
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop
- 2 years’ relevant experience is a must
- Self-motivated with effective time management to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge in 3Ds Max or any other design software will be an advantage
5 Days work at Quarry Bay,
Medical, 20 days Annual Leave, double-pay
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org