Interior Designer / Assistant Interior Designer
One expanding interior design firm, located at Kowloon East.
We are currently seeking for an enthusiastic and experienced Interior Designer / Assistant Interior Designer to join our design team with rapid growth of business in Hong Kong.
- Handle design concept, drawings and presentation work
- Support Project Team’s operations
- On-site supervision of project progress
- Coordinate and liaise with clients, contractors, and vendors
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in interior fitting-out in Office or Residential
- Diploma or above in Interior Design discipline
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and Illustrator
- Fluent Cantonese & English
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Immediate available is highly preferred
5 days work, double pay, 12 days Annual Leave, bonus
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com