Our client mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers. Their office is found in the amazing fashion district, Wong Chuk Hang. This is where our Asia Production teamwork in a specially designed studio and production office. They passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers always in our heart. From Content Creation to Payments and Fraud, to Delivery and Customer Care Services, we’re creating seamless and luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
The candidate will be responsible for interfacing with courier service providers and all internal departments to provide status updates, as well as to ensure smooth daily processes and swift resolution of courier issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Handle daily communication between couriers (mostly DHL and UPS) and all the other departments (Account Managers, Customer Service, Production) using a ticket management tool
- Deliver a high level of service which ensures punctual delivery and provides quality, helpful responses
- Manage and optimize daily procedures and processes
Who You Are:
- At least 2-year working experience in logistic processes (with freight forwarder); experience in transportation/courier companies is a definite plus
- International commerce knowledge including customs procedures, regulations and documentation involved, is a plus
- Organized, proactive, creative and persistent when solving problems
- Driven to work in a role servicing and helping customers
- Capacity to work well under pressure and can deliver results in the agreed deadlines
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com