Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager (Travel Retail Brand Contracting Company)
Our client is fast growing fit-out contracting firm specializing in retail flagship stores, boutiques display and cosmetic counters.
Now, seek the right candidate for expanding:
- Responsible for shop construction projects of South East Asia Pacific (SEAPAC) region for both DOS and Wholesales / Travel Retail to ensure the design & construction of stores meets the criteria of corporate image and follows safety regulations.
- Providing technical support to clients & site coordination
- Supervise site activities and liaise with clients and subcontractors
- Control projects on schedule
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Construction Management is an advantage
- Above 2 yrs. experience in the field of interior design, construction or retail fitting out project management is an advantage
- Flexible to travel overseas & Mainland China
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
- Computer knowledge for MS Office, MS Project preferred
Work at Wan Chai, (near MTR), 5 days work, 20 days Annual Leave, double pay, Medical
Freedom style, small company working environment (10:00am – 7:00pm)
Expected Salary – depends on exp
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org