Purchaser recruitment – Electronics Parts (Communicative Japanese)
Our client is a well-established Japanese Company established half a century ago. It mainly engages in the manufacturing and trading of electronic parts for clients’ further production need. Since the team is expanding due to business growth, the company is recruiting one Purchaser for electronic parts purchasers with solid experience to join their professional team.
Business Nature: Manufacturing – Electronic Parts
Job Description for Purchaser recruitment
You will be working in purchasing function to source and purchase electronic parts/materials for manufacturing needs. Since the reporting line is a Japanese colleague, a communicative level in Japanese is needed.
- Compile quotations to potential clients by analyzing, estimating and calculating material costs
- Work with the sales team to fine-tune and adjust figures in quotations
- Prepare vendor and detailed purchasing information for factories further proceed
- Follow up on the product sample’s manufacturing process and generate relevant reports for clients
- Provide alternative solutions when there is any contingency during the sample’s manufacturing process
- Minimum 3 years experience as buyer /Purchaser / procurement officer / buyer in electronic parts/materials
- Experience working in the manufacturing Purchasing industry
- Communicative in Japanese (JLPT N3 level)
- Fluent Cantonese, with good command of English and Mandarin
Our client offers a comprehensive package with fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume and including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Purchaser?
and please describe “What reason makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Thank you for your application.