Purchaser – Electronics Parts (Communicative Japanese)
Our client is a well-established Japanese Company established half a century ago. It mainly engages in manufacturing and trading of electronic parts for clients’ further production need. Since the team is expanding due to business growth, the company is looking for electronic parts purchaser with solid experience to join their professional team.
Business Nature: Manufacturing – Electronic Parts
You will be working in purchasing function to source and purchase electronic parts/materials for manufacturing need. Since the reporting line is a Japanese colleague, communicative level in Japanese is needed.
- Compile quotations to potential clients by analyzing, estimating and calculating material costs
- Work with the sales team to fine tune and adjust figures in quotations
- Prepare vendor and detailed purchasing information for factory’s further proceed
- Follow up the product sample’s manufacturing process and generate relevant reports to clients
- Provide alternative solutions when there is any contingency during sample’s manufacturing process
- Minimum 3 years experience as buyer/procurement officer/buyer in electronic parts/materials
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry
- Communicative in Japanese (JLPT N3 level)
- Fluent Cantonese, with good command of English and Mandarin
Our client offers comprehensive package with fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Or Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com