Senior Merchandiser (Lady High Fashion)
Our client is one of leading high fashion garment manufacturer and retailer. It have been a listed company in the Hong Kong Stock exchange since 1992. Over thirty years of development, the comprehensive manufacturing facilities are well established in various locations in PRC.
- Follow-up orders with factory, customers and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Coordinate and follow up delivery arrangement with forwarders and suppliers
- Develop and maintain good relationship with factory and suppliers
- Excellent presentation and strong in negotiation
- Frequently Travel to factory for both PRC or Offshore location when necessary
- Diploma or Degree in Merchandising or textile-related discipline is an advantage
- 5 – 7 years working experience handle Woven Items
- Self-driven, proactive, aggressive and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & Mandarin
- Excellent communication skills with overseas customers and vendors are essential
- Immediately available is preferred
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Merchandiser
5 days work at Kwai Chung,
Double pay, medical, bonus, 12 Days Annual Leave.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8840 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org