Account Manager (Advertising / Campaign)
Our client is one of the world’s leading advertising agencies and the fastest-growing agency in Hong Kong. Now, they are recruiting one Accounting Manager with advertising and campaign industry experience to manage their sales team in HK office. Their Multi-client 4A’s agency serving industry-leading brands such as Samsung, Samsonite, American Tourister, MTR, California Almond Board and 1010.
Address: Sheung Wan
Company Size 60 staff
Working hour 5 days’ work, 9.5 hours per day (including 1.5 hours lunchtime),
flexible hours from 8:30 am to 10:00 am.
Benefits 15 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Bonus
Fringe benefit: medical plan, an annual checkup, dental, life insurance after completing probation
Mobile subsidy: up to HK$260
- As Account Manager, assist in the coordination, writing and verbal briefing of internal and external resources.
- Clearly and comprehensively present concepts to costing.
- Achieve worthwhile output from brainstorms.
- Develop integrated communication solutions including ATL, BTL.
- Handle client liaison matters and operation support daily.
- Develop and maintain close and effective client/key account relationships.
- Work with the Creative/ Media to deliver high-quality project deliverables within budget.
- Monitor on schedule and post-campaign follow-up.
- Provide updates to budgets and support team leaders/members to ensure timing plans are fully up to date.
- Ensure provision of client services are of a quality consistent with Agency high standards.
- University degree holder, preferably in Marketing/ Communication/ English Literature/Advertising-related discipline
- 3~5 years of account management experience with advertising and campaign in an agency or related fields
- Strong aptitude for building “partner” relationships with clients and colleagues
- Act as a team player, in advertising industry, passionate and cheerful character with innovative thinking and pleasant personality to serve our clients
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must
- Multi-task, ability to manage several projects at once
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Account Executive,
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Accounting Manager with advertising and campaign industry experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org