Accounts & Admin Officer (trading/advertising Industry)
Our client is a global, integrated agency, specializing in experiential marketing, brand activations, and consumer engagement. It is located in London, Paris, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Dubai, and Shanghai and cover every phase of the customer journey from strategy and creativity to design and delivery. Now, they are recruiting one Accounts & Admin Officer in trading/advertising Industry experience to join their company.
The chosen candidate will assist the Financial Director and the Managing Director in their day-to-day tasks with a focus on bookkeeping, HR, and general admin. The role encompasses a wide range of tasks. It requires a
dynamic, self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail.
• Handling a full set of accounts independently is MUST;
• Prepare monthly accounting schedule and bank transactions;
• Know HSBC & BOC online banking is MUST;
• Handle Tax filing;
• Handle general HR duties independently;
• Handle all admin and full set of payroll functions independently including monthly payroll processing and MPF;
• Help manage recruitment, employment contracts, medical insurance etc.;
• Ad-hoc admin assignments as required
• Diploma LCC III / HKIAAT or Degree in Accounting/Financial Management or equivalent;
• Minimum with 3-5 years or above accounts supervisor and admin experience, advertising Industry is preferable;
• Quickbooks / accounting system experience is MUST;
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin;
• A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, and good interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
• Independent and able to work under pressure;
5 days work at Quarry Bay, 20 days Annual Leave, double pay, medical.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Accounts and Admin Officer in advertising Industry experience? and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org