If you are seeking an opportunity to start your accounting career with a UK MNC with extensive learning chances and exposure, it is a good chance for you to join our company!
We offer flexible working hours and supervision for accounting staffs to take the CPA in order to enhance their personal development.
We are offering the right candidate an attractive package.
- Guaranteed 13 months basic salary
- Up to 2 months bonus scheme
- 14 days annual leave
Our client is a UK based service firm specialized in branding development and loyalty programme!
- Responsible for full set accounting, including preparation of vouchers, bank reconciliations, cheque preparation and monthly reports for Hong Kong Region.
- Handle staff reimbursement forms and assist in month-end closing
- Assist Finance Manager to prepare financial schedules and other related tasks
- Support ad hoc work as required
- Degree holder or equivalent in finance, accounting or relevant discipline
- Welcome to fresh-graduates
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skill
- Well organized, attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility, proactive and self-motivated
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com