Our client is one of the world’s leading trading companies with operations in different countries. The Hong Kong office is the finance headquarter, and currently, they’re looking for a Senior Accountant to join their experienced finance team to cope with business expansion in Q4.
Description for Senior Accountant
- Report to the Company Group Chief Accountant. and lead Two junior accountants as one team.
- Responsible for monthly group consolidation and financial reporting on a timely basis
- Handle month-end closing for business
- Supervise and review the works of subordinates
- Assist in management reports, budgets, and analysis for management review
- Monitor accounting operations of the company
- Assist in annual audit and liaise with external professional parties
- Perform ad hoc assignment
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accountancy
- Associate or fellow member of HKICPA or other recognized accounting professional bodies
- Minimum 4 years of relevant Senior accountant experience with audit experience
- Hands-on, mature, responsible, able to work independently with strong accounting technical knowledge
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Immediate availability is preferred
- 16 days annual leave
- Medical and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 5 days working
Excellent opportunity for a candidate who is experienced in handling consolidation and HKFRS reporting standards. Our client offers an attractive salary package and a stable working environment for potential candidates who are interested in expanding their careers.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Senior Accountant with MNC trading experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org