Our client is one of the world’s leading trading companies with operations in different countries. The Hong Kong office is the finance headquarter, and currently, they’re looking for a Senior Accountant to join their experienced finance team to cope with business expansion in Q4.
Description for Senior Accountant
- Report to the Company Group Chief Accountant. and lead Two junior accountants as one team.
- Responsible for monthly group consolidation and financial reporting on a timely basis
- Handle month-end closing for business
- Supervise and review the works of subordinates
- Assist in management reports, budgets, and analysis for management review
- Monitor accounting operations of the company
- Assist in annual audit and liaise with external professional parties
- Perform ad hoc assignment
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accountancy
- Associate or fellow member of HKICPA or other recognized accounting professional bodies
- Minimum 4 years of relevant Senior accountant experience with audit experience
- Hands-on, mature, responsible, able to work independently with strong accounting technical knowledge
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Immediate availability is preferred
- 16 days annual leave
- Medical and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 5 days working
Excellent opportunity for a candidate who is experienced in handling consolidation and HKFRS reporting standards. Our client offers an attractive salary package and a stable working environment for potential candidates who are interested in expanding their careers.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Senior Accountant with MNC trading experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org