Accountant – (Forwarder Industry)
Our client is one of the oldest coastal carriers in the industry, has undergone rapid advancement since the incorporation on April 24, 1984, and has been widely recognized by customers.
Now, our client has five joint ventures and three branches. Their business scope covers international shipping agent, NVOCC, transhipment, container consolidation / devanning, international forwarding and project logistics.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Handle full sets of accounts
- Daily operational accounting duties including invoicing, payment verification and processing, banking and cash related transactions
- Responsible for the month-end closing and reporting to Head office
- Handle Financial report.
- Payroll processing, MPF and taxation arrangement
- Maintenance of proper records and filings of company documents
- Any ad-hoc assignments as requested by Manager
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma in Accounting, over 5 years’ experience.
- Proficient in MS Office skills especially Excel
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Highly detail-oriented with good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks and work independently
5.5 days work, 09:00 – 17:15, Sat 09:00 – 12:00
Company Size – 25 staffs
Expected Salary – $25,000 – $30,000 / month
Location: Causeway Bay
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org