Our client is recruiting one Accounting Officer with the full set of accounting duties, they are a fast-growth agriculture technology company, that promotes the Future of Intelligent Farming, offering next-generation environmental controllers in the horticultural US, and Europe markets. It’s a group of Companies that involves Wholesales & Online Sales in US, Trading in HK, and a Factory in the PRC. Also, their platform offers remote access applications that enable their customers to manage every aspect of their growth facilities from anywhere anytime. They deliver automation, control, data collection, monitoring, and optimization. The upgradability of our systems also offers the value of continual improvements. We listen to growers and build products for growers.
Major Responsibilities for recruiting Accounting Officer
- Report to Chinese Accounting Manager,
- Handle full set of accounts, including AP, AR, and general ledger entries
- Responsible for monthly financial close preparation and financial analysis
- Participate in various accounting projects and ad hoc tasks as assigned;
- Assist in annual audit work, preparing financial reporting and statements and assisting in financial analysis, and assisting in year-end audit and tax computation;
- Manage the budget and perform variance analysis
- Coordinate with internal departments for daily operation and administrative functions, handle other ad hoc duties as assigned by management
- Diploma holder in Accounting or related disciplines; LCCI higher level is a MUST
- Min 5-6 years experience in handling a full set of books and years of relevant accounting experience;
- Proactive, hardworking, good communication and problem-solving skills, work independently and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Proficiency in spoken English, Cantonese, and Putonghua;
Located: San Po Kong, 5 days work, medical, 10 days Annual Leave, double pay, performance Bonus.
Computer Software Skills :
Microsoft Office eg. Excel and Quickbook.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Personal data collected will be used for recruiting purposes only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com