Our client is an interior design and contracting company with retail projects, own manufacturing at PRC
- 5.5 Days Work ( Alternative Saturday )
- Double Pay
- Performance Bonus
- Medical benefit
- Travel allowance
- Tai Kok Tsui Area
- In charge of finance and treasury functions of the Group’s HK companies.
- Review financial statements of PRC subsidiaries.
- Supervise and review the works of subordinates.
- Prepare consolidated management reports and budgeting/forecast on a timely basis.
- Perform job costing and variance analysis and provide financial advices to management.
- Advise management on corporate governance, risk management and internal controls over financial reporting and various business processes;
- Handle annual audit and tax matters with auditors.
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance.
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CIMA/ACA) is highly preferred.
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience in interior decoration/construction field.
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Must familiar with ERP, MYOB and Peachtree accounting software.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and with good communication skills.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com