Accounting Supervisor / Interior design
Our client is an interior design and contracting company with luxury retail projects, and its own manufacturing in PRC. Now, they are recruiting one Accounting Supervisor to manage their company accounting.
- Report to Director directly,
- In charge of finance and treasury functions of the Group’s HK companies.
- Review financial statements of PRC subsidiaries. communicate with PRC accounting teammates.
- Supervise and review the work of subordinates.
- Prepare consolidated management reports and budgeting/forecasts on a timely basis.
- Perform job costing and variance analysis and provide financial advice to management.
- Advise management on corporate governance, risk management, and internal controls over financial reporting and various business processes;
- Handle annual audit and tax matters with auditors.
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related.
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CIMA/ACA) is highly preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in interior decoration/construction are preferred.
- Good command of English, Chinese, and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Must be familiar with ERP, MYOB, and Peachtree accounting software.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and with good communication skills.
- Candidates with short-period availability are preferred.
- 5.5 Days Work ( Alternative Saturday )
- Double Pay
- Performance Bonus
- Medical benefit
- Travel allowance
- Tai Kok Tsui Area
All information received will be confidential and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit