Art Director (Fashion Industry)
Our client is to create the perfect shirt. One that is timeless, appropriate of the highest quality, and most importantly, made with integrity. They achieve this through state-of-the-art engineering, a wholly-owned vertical supply chain, and generations of knowledge and expertise. Their mission hope is that in doing so we raise the standards of both the people who make and wear our shirts, making the world a little more stylish in the process. now, for this replacement, they are recruiting one Ar Director with Fashion experience, to manage their design and production team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities for this Art Director position:
- Provide overall artistic leadership for the fashion design team to develop creative concepts of both men’s and women’s woven and knit.
- Provide artistic fashion direction on new inspiration and determine which artistic elements to use.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the art creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Manage creative assets; build, lead, and review work of the creative team to be used for all web, print, and digital marking collateral.
- Develop fashion visual display strategies and planning for all retail outlets in Hong Kong, China, and Vietnam.
- Work with internal supply chain management teams as well as different departments along our own vertical supply chain to develop the creative concepts and design layouts for final products for different campaigns and programs.
- Lead multi-skilled teams of designers, and collaborate with marketers, and the supply chain management team, to deliver initial seasonal briefings, day-to-day direction, and storyboarding creative review meetings.
- Lead creative presentations and orchestrate other team members to work on the design
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs and markets
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams in developing marketing plans and compelling content, and identifying business potential
- Monitor and circulate the latest design-related trends and information
- For director managerial level to develop the teams with the professional knowledge
Working Experience (minimum and preferred requirement)
- 10 years and above of related experience across Creative disciplines such as Visual Arts, Multimedia, Industrial/Product, or other expressions of Art.
- Strong interest in fashion especially menswear
- Proven experience with fashion concept development
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Highly skilled in leading a team of art creative talent
- Extensive design experience in the Asia region, especially China market
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Cantonese or Mandarin will be a plus
Other Specific Knowledge / Skills requirements
- Proven track record in creative art idea generation and development
- Strong aesthetic sense and understanding the market needs
- Curious and passionate about the impact of design in shaping the future
- Ability to think strategically with knowledge of fashion marketing principles
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in photography and design art software tools will be a plus
- For the director’s character, leading a team with the ability to work and communicate effectively with different parties with different cultures and backgrounds
- Passionate in new technology and open-minded in accepting new ideas and constructive comments Resilient, able to work independently and under pressure Work Location/ Traveling
- Hong Kong with regular travel to Mainland China whenever necessary
Director level – HK$90,000 – 120,000 x 12 mo + discretionary bonus
15 days AL, Medical
Based in Wan Chai Office
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Art director with Men’s fashion?
and please describe “What reason makes you a good candidate for this Director position?”
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com