Our Client is one of the leading companies in Asia, providing financial components and financial systems, financial information services, and the development of mobile applications. It also adopts state-of-the-art technology to provide top-quality systems and services to corporate clients. Their business is in Hong Kong, Japan, China, Macau, Singapore, US and expanding into other Asian countries, with major clients including global financial information vendors, major 3G mobile operators, and stock exchanges. Now, they are recruiting one Assistant Accountant to join their Accounting team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for daily accounting records including preparing cheque payments, invoices issuing, monthly financial statements, and the full set of accounting work.
- Maintain bank book records and bank reconciliation
- Preparing budgeting and expenses forecast reports
- Maintain asset inventory record
- Preparing annual leave and sick leave record
- Assist in annual audit and ad-hoc duties assigned
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Min 1 – 3 years of related experience in accounting
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good interpersonal, and communication skills
- Attention to detail and with strong numerical sense and analytical skill
- 5 days work location in Quarry Bay, (working period: 9:00am – 6:00pm)
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Annual Leave Pay
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruiting purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Assistant Accountant?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com