Our Client is one of the leading companies in Asia, providing financial components and financial systems, financial information services, and development of mobile applications. It also adopts state-of-the-art technology to provide top quality system and service to corporate clients.
Their business in Hong Kong, Japan, China, Macau, Singapore, US and expanding into other Asian countries, and with major clients including global financial information vendor, major 3G mobile operators and stock exchanges.
- Responsible for daily accounting record including preparing cheque payment, invoices issuing, monthly financial statements and full set of accounts
- Maintain bank book record and bank reconciliation
- Preparing budgeting and expenses forecast report
- Maintain asset inventory record
- Preparing annual leave and sick leave record
- Assist in annual audit and ad-hoc duties assigned
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- 1 year related experience in accounting
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good interpersonal, communication skills
- Attention to detail and with strong numerical sense and analytical skill
- 5 days work location in Quarry Bay
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Annual Leave Pay
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org