Assistant Accounting Manager
Our Client is a financial institution. Its business area includes, but not limited to: securities brokerage (underwriting, placement, etc) futures, forex, investment advisory, asset management, precious metals, PE projects and fintech products. now, they are recruiting one Assistant Accounting Manager to join their accounting team in Hong Kong head office.
- Handle full sets of accounts
- Manage the overall accounting functions and operations, including financial control, budgetary, cash flow and management reports
- Prepare report for month-end and year-end closings on a timely basis
- Ensure the compliance with company & regulatory rules and policies
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree Holder in Accounting or Finance related disciplines
- As Assistant Accounting Manager, minimum 4 years solid accounting experience, preferably with financial institution experience
- Member of HKICPA, ACCA , etc. is an advantage
- Familiar with MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Knowledge in FlexAccount is a plus
- Good Command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A team player with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail minded, well-organized, able to meet tight deadline and work under pressure and independence
- 5-day work week
- Discretionary Bonus
- Full pay Sick Leave
- Medical Benefit
- Dental Benefit
- Staff Training Sponsorship
- Staff Activity
NO more Overtime work is needed,
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume and including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related recruitment purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Assistant Accounting Manager?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com