Our client was Established as a wholly owned subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd. in 1967, They remain one of Hong Kong’s leading property and facilities management companies. Also, manage properties covering a total floor area of over 110 million square feet, which include private housing estates, luxurious houses, commercial and industrial buildings, shopping centres and government facilities. Now, they are recruiting one facility engineer to join their team:
- Coordinate and manage regular and emergency repair and maintenance works(E&M) for properties
- Conduct regular site inspections to monitor the progress of maintenance works and provide recommendations for improvement
- Handle enquiries and complaints about maintenance works and provide appropriate solutions after investigation
- Coordinate with all the relevant parties to ensure safety during the implementation of maintenance works
- Keep proper records of all documents including tendering and quotations
- Holder of a recognized degree in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years relevant experience in building services installation or maintenance
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
5 days work at Shatin,
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Birthday leave
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org