Assistant Project Manager (ELV / Building Service / Audio Visual System)
Our Client is the market leader in the digital audiovisual industry in the next decade to create a wonderful world, through advanced technology, providing flexibility and simplification in daily live communication. They provide advanced AV solutions to maximize the effectiveness of communication media. They are customer-focused to help you to be outstanding among your competitors with state-of-the-art AV technology. now, for company expansion, they are recruiting one Assistant Project Manager with (ELV / Building Service / Audio Visual System handling experience.
- Report to Senior Project Manager, to overview project operations and site project coordination works.
- To support and report to the Project Manager to meet the project schedule.
- To prepare documents of drawing, material submissions and work schedules.
- To liaise and monitor with contractors and sub-contractors.
- To participate in design, engineering, constructability and risk assessment workshops to ensure process safety measures are incorporated into the design of the project’s facilities.
- To support the preparation and issues of the Request for Proposal / Invitation to Tender documents that will be used to select the Engineering Consultants and the Contractors for the project.
- Handle ad hoc duties and assignments as required.
- Diploma or above in IT, AV, Electrical, Engineering or related discipline with Electrical, Electronics, Computer Hardware Knowledge.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience with Project Management
- Site coordination role preferably in the Audio Visual or ELV System project.
- Knowledge and experience in AV products, LED systems or CCTV is an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Senior Project Engineer.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- “Green Card” holder.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good supervisory/interpersonal / communication skills.
- Good command of English & Chinese (both spoken & written).
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment related / recruitment purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you the right candidate to be suitable for this Assistant Project Manager?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org