Design Project Manager (Hospitality Projects)
It’s the reputable Interior Design & Construction firm providing creative sense for hospitality, retails, F&B, solutions to multinational clients who locate their offices in Hong Kong, Macau and China.
They have proudly achieved ISO9001:2015 for all areas of business, including interior design and project management.
This clearly demonstrates Quality Assurance of the highest international standards for customer satisfaction being a driving force behind our delivery of only the very best designs and service.
And, they believe that good design has the power to move and inspire.
- Make sure delivering projects successfully to client and assist in project closed out, act as assist daily management of consultants, including project teams and external parties, including all architects, consultants, contractors, suppliers.
- Prepare tender documents and assist with tendering process
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverable prepared by consultants before passing to stake holders.
- Assist in review and finalization of Design and Operational Brief, feasibility study of project scope, assist in preparation of detail scope sheet and program.
- Monitor project documents are completed, current, and filed according to requirements of the project
- Maintain strict adherence to the guidelines, quality and safety standards
- Monitor inspection of construction sites
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related disciplines
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Aconex
- At least 10 years experiences in design project management in the hospitality industry
- Fluent in both in English, Cantonese and Putonghua (English Speaking Boss)
- Advance knowledge of design processes, construction and construction management
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Travel is required
5 days per week in Kowloon Bay
MPF, medical reimbursement, year-end double pay and Free shuttle bus provided.
Interested and qualified parties,
Please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any enquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Part of handled Projects
- Phvlo Hatch – Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
- 鼎爺私房菜 – Ding’s Club – Central, Hong Kong
- Van Gohg Senses – 1881 Heritage at Tsim Sha Tsui
- Chessman HK – Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
- The Man Cave – Central, Hong Kong
- Sun Entertainment Culture – Main Office in Hong Kong
- Palco Ristorante – Wan Chai, Hong Kong
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com