About Digital Associate Creative Director recruitment:
Our client is one of the world’s leading advertising agencies and the fastest-growing agency in Hong Kong. they are Multi-client 4A’s agency serving industry-leading brands such as Samsung, Samsonite, American Tourister, MTR, California Almond Board and 1010. now, they hope to recruit one Digital Associate Creative Director to manage their creative team.
Address: Sheung Wan
Company Size 60 staffs
Working hour 5 days’ work, 9.5 hours per day (include 1.5 hours lunch time),
flexible hours from 8:30 am to 10:00am.
Benefits 15 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Bonus
Fringe benefit: Medical plan, an annual checkup, dental, life insurance after completing probation
Mobile subsidy: up to HK$260
Digital Associate Creative Director
- As Digital Associate Creative Director, you should lead the design and concept on digital initiatives by directing the development of the digital on/offline interactive campaigns, designs, messaging, image and creative copywriting.
- Help to build new processes and touchpoints with existing clients, to create and transform the brand stories and messages.
- Identify emerging trends and opportunities within the digital industry.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and the re-designing processes; recommending changes to art, copywriting, and production departments.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in online advertising and digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of digital design best practices for marketing.
- Experience in UI/UX is an advantage.
- Proficient in Adobe CS / CC, Sketch, Keynote, PowerPoint, InVision and relevant digital design tools – and the ability to teach these skills to the team.
- Mature, confident, and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Portfolio that clearly displays mastery of your craft and quantified results of your efforts.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is necessary; additional proficiency in Mandarin is preferred.
- Immediately available is highly preferable, but not a must.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org