Digital Marketing Analyst
Our client is a renowned global financial services enterprise that recruiting one Digital Marketing Analyst to join their growing team.
- Liaise with local business units to plan and execute integrated digital marketing strategies on different platforms, including but not limited to Search Engine, Display, and Social Media
- Setup and manage Google AdWords, Google Display Banners, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube Ad Campaigns
- Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns and sales activities to maximize effectiveness
- Analyze and research social media and digital trends and provide insights on competitors
- Connect the dots between data analytics and digital marketing objectives to optimize marketing spending.
- Analyze media performances with different tracking tools such as Google Analytics
- Present and interpret figures and data to generate marketing and business insights
- Assist in data entry, report preparation, data processing, and interpretation
- Prepare regular management reports and dashboards on business performance metrics
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Computer & Information Sciences or related fields
- 2 years or above relevant experience
- Computer literate in MAC OSX and proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in campaign management, e.g. Google AdWords, Yahoo, Facebook for Business, YouTube, etc.
- Experience in using different analytic tools for campaign optimization, such as Google Analytics and SEMrush is an advantage
- Excellent skills in digital marketing campaign tracking, analysis, and optimization
- Strong insights into digital advertising concepts, strategies, and best practices
- A highly motivated self-starter and good at multi-tasking
- Able to work independently, under a tight schedule, and a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding and positive team player
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, and knowledge of the Asian language is a plus
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com