Digital Project Manager
Our client is a global independent creative agency specializing in experiential and retail marketing with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Its focus is retail, and they offer services in Retail Strategy, Shopper Marketing, Retail Design, Content, and Digital Engagement. Now, they are recruiting one Digital Project Manager to join their company’s digital creative design team.
- Niche market global creative agency experience on luxury powerhouse client accounts
- Discretionary bonus and rapid career opportunity
- Dynamic, energetic and a fast-paced creative environment
- Retail & Digital marketing experience in China and APAC
- Lead, analyse and hands-on execute appropriate digital and/or integrated marketing solutions in line with client business needs, the marketing calendar, strategic vision and financial forecast
- Champion total marketing services across strategies, campaigns, partnership, creative and content, development, production, media communications, data and insights in cohesion
- Overall people management for internal and external relationships across multiple business functional teams to ensure seamless collaboration
- Degree qualified with at least 3+ years of solid account servicing/project management experience (candidates with more experience will be considered for higher positions)
- Experience in branding, advertising, marketing, retail experience and digital a must
- China and APAC market experience a must
- Being familiar with China’s Digital Landscape is an advantage
- Project management background handling AR/APP/NFT/Metaverse/WeChat Mini Program will be a big plus.
- Being familiar with CRMs, CDPs, and other Data platforms will be a big plus.
- Fluency in English, Chinese and Cantonese
- Strong numeric and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Well-organized with the ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and challenging goals
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Demonstrate sharp, strategic and critical thinking with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Organization and project planning skills have a structured way of working and with a project ownership mindset
- Self-disciplined, positive, proactive team player with a can-do attitude
- Immediately available is a plus
Address: Quarry Bay
Company Size: 25 staffs
Working hour: 5 days work (10:00am –7:00pm), Public Holiday,
Benefits: 20 days Annual Leave, Double pay, Medical is a MUST
Interested and qualified parties please send your full resume and including current salary, expected salary, and availability, also your design portfolio with your artwork graphic experience to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any job recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Digital Project Manager?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org