Our client is fast growing interior design firm. To cope with the rapid business expansion of our business, we are now seeking to recruit professionals for filling for the following positions.
- To handle and interpret full set of construction drawings for fitting out and millwork projects
- Provide support to Design Manager for preparing drawings, design specifications, 2D & 3D renderings of projects
- Modify & advise on altering design, variations & changes
- Undertakes research on site requirements as required
- To co-ordinate & communicate with consultants & sub-contractors & on site
- Certificate/Diploma or above in Interior Design or related disciplines
- Min. 3 years experience in the field of Commercial and Hospitality Interior Design
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup is MUST
- Proficient in 3D Max, Photoshop and Illustrator is an advantage
- Proficiency in written English and Chinese, fluent spoken in Mandarin and English is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of interior construction process, products & materials specifications
- Good communication skills and able to work independently and meeting deadlines
Competitive remuneration package (12 days Annual Leave, Discretionary Bonus) with long-term career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com