About E-Business Development Executive Recruitment
A leading E-Commerce company is recruiting one experienced Business Development Executive and Account executive to cope with the expansion in Hong Kong.
Your new role
- Lead market research and identify new business opportunities to drive market growth
- Be sensitive to market information, and turn it into an action plan for campaigns and partnerships
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate clients, understand their needs, and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet their needs as well as achieve the target
- Generating a professional network through LinkedIn, Social Media, cold/ warm calls, face-to-face meetings, and Events
- Seek improvement of the business operations in view of the latest market trend and customers’ feedback
- Prepare business proposals and financial analyses for new business initiatives
What you’ll need to succeed in this recruitment
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Business Development or Account Management
- Experienced in E-Commerce/ FMCG/ Financial Services/ F&B industry is an absolute advantage
- Compelling track record of business development, ideally having built relationships and negotiated complex contracts with key partners
- Superior and persuasive written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
- Highly collaborative and inclusive working style; willing to work closely with internal and external teams to take direction when needed
5-day work week, free shuttle bus, free parking, and fringe benefits including the medical scheme, discretionary bonus and public holidays to the right candidate.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume and including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any Job recruitment inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this business development executive?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org