Ecommerce and Marketing Manager
Founded in 1983, our client is one of the leading multinational manufacturers in intimate apparel, sleepwear and baby wear. They employ over 3500 employees across the world and manufacture millions of intimate apparel products per month.
The production facilities are in China and Bangladesh with design houses in New York and Hong Kong.
- Responsible for digital business strategy to achieve annual business goals for company’s digital platforms.
- Working within the e-commerce team to launch, develop and grow the e-commerce/e-distribution operations in the market.
- Create marketing experience through the whole buying cycle across multiple channels and devices.
- Analyze web data and sales data from digital channels.
- Work closely with internal parties for product assortments, pricing, CRM, IT, fulfillment etc. for E-commerce channels, working with regional and local planning and brand teams.
- Responsible for understanding all data coming in across all our channels, website, etc and putting this into meaningful reports which provide relevant insights and allow you and the rest of the team to take action.
- Develop website content including product photos and descriptions; lead website revamp/enhancement projects.
- Monitor competitors’ trends to improve the company’s digital marketing strategy.
- Min 3 years’ working experience in digital development / e-business.
- Min 5 years in retail garment is preferred (not a MUST).
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the digital and social media landscape in US and Asia markets.
- Good experience and understanding of retail marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO and website content management.
- Experience with selling on Amazon is preferred.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
5 days’ work at Kwai Fong 9:00am – 6:00pm
13 months’ salary with discretionary bonus, Medical
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com