Our client is a leading provider of worldwide event management software solutions. It is the industry champion in Asia (including China) for event organizers, having catered to over 135 countries and organized over 10,000 events with a total of over 5M attendees. The award-winning company offers both virtual and hybrid event solutions used by top brands, respected event agencies, and Asia’s leading trade bodies including Alibaba, Amazon, Cyberport, The Economist, HKTDC, HSBC, Reed, and Swire. Now, they are recruiting one Finance Manager to join their team.
- Report to Finance Director,
- Business Partnering & Revenue Cycle: Business partnering with BUs, and supporting the development and implementation of revenue cycle process and activities including performance metrics, billing, AR, pricing, gross margins etc.
- Treasury Management: Handle corporate treasury activities including cash flow projection and analysis, funding, IR reporting, commission calculations and payroll.
- Financial Planning & Analysis: Prepare regular financial planning & analysis and/or management reports, with variance analysis and insights.
- Ad-hoc Projects: Assist in any ad-hoc projects as needed
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline, with professional qualification such as HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in financial analysis.
- Solid experience in business partnering, revenue cycle incl. AR, payroll and commission calculations
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Able to embrace challenges and adaptable to the dynamic environment
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Office, Google, and SalesForce Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is preferred
5 days of work at Lai Chi Kok,
Benefits & Others:
5-day week; normal work hours, with options of WFH and flex hours but subject to the departmental routine/needs, Dental Insurance, and Performance Bonus. and, Free Snacks Coffee / Tea, Health Insurance.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org