Frontend UX Developer
Our client is a next-generation supply chain platform for cloud-based remote collaboration, process automation, and updated analytics for Top Retailers & Brands businesses for SMEs. Also, they are a profitable, hypergrowth SaaS Scale-Up with a clear vision. Now, they are recruiting one Frontend UX Developer to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces. You will work closely with our Head of UX, Product and Development team to bring our design concepts to life. This is your chance to still get in early and help shape the type of tech company you always wanted to work for.
- Enhance and build Topo’s platform for an unmatched user experience
- Collaborate with our UX, product and development team to turn mock-ups and design concepts into functional user interfaces
- Develop and maintain high-quality front-end code that is responsive and compatible with multiple devices and platforms
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code based on best practices
- Continuously optimize our platform experience and identify potential usability issues or areas where the user experience could be improved
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in front-end development and share your knowledge with the team
- Play a key role as a developer and work together with others for code reviews and coaching
- Proven experience as a front-end developer with a focus on UX/UI design
- Experienced with UX design tools such as Figma and Adobe creative suite
- Experienced with modern front-end frameworks
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Self-driven, eager to learn, and adaptable to new technologies and trends
- Proficient in spoken and written English
They Offer for you
- Great working environment
- Motivated, fun and diversified team
- Continuous learning
- Very competitive salary
- Monthly wellbeing allowance
- Flexible working hours with work-from-home options
- Work from anywhere four weeks per year
- Lots of room to grow into bigger roles
- A nice, spacious office with a sea view
- 20% discount on F45 Training in Kwun Tong
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Frontend UX Developer with Packaging experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org