Graphic Designer – F&B Marketing
Our client is a leading brand builder and a focused marketing, investment, and distribution organization. With over 100 years of continuous presence in Greater China, the Group has four Core Business Lines – Motors, Beverage, Consumer, and own brand. Now, they are recruiting one Graphic Designer with F&B Marketing experience to join their team.
- Design trade marketing materials for Channel Marketing mainly.
- Implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept, and creative design to artwork production
- Handle design and production for below-the-line (BTL) & online materials that include menus, tent cards, posters, banners, website banners, eDMs, etc
- Handle text design, photo shooting, retouching, and editing
- Communicate with Channel Marketing & Brand Marketing Team to ensure all the communication is on-brand and in sync with the brand standard.
- Communicate with production house/agency/contractor to execute the requirement on visual material
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma holder or above in design/graphic/photography or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of proven experience in graphics design, preferably with experiences in advertising and marketing firms
- Experience in MNC is preferred
- Expert with print design, sound knowledge of print production, photography, and illustration
- Digital Savvy, a good understanding of the digital graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere
- Strong art sense, presentable, passionate, self-motivated, result-oriented & able to meet tight deadlines.
5 days work, Office located at Causeway Bay, public holiday, double pay, bonus.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Graphic Designer with the F&B industry?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com