Our client is a leading brand builder and a focused marketing, investment and distribution organisation. Over 100 years years of continuous presence in Greater China, the Group has four Core Business Lines – Motors, Beverage, Consumer and own brand.
- Design trade marketing materials for Channel Marketing mainly.
- Implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept, creative design to artwork production
- Handle design and production for below the line (BTL) & online materials that including menus, tent cards, posters, banners, website banners, eDMs, etc
- Handle text design, photo shooting, retouching and editing
- Communicate with Channel Marketing & Brand Marketing Team to ensure all the communication is on-brand and in-sync with the brand standard.
- Communicate with production house / agency / contractor to execute the requirement on visual material
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma holder or above in design / graphic / photography or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of proven experiences in graphics design, preferably with experiences in advertising and marketing firms
- Experience in MNC is preferred
- Expert with print design, sound knowledge of print production, photography and illustration
- Digital Savvy, a good understanding of the digital graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere
- Strong art sense, presentable, passionate, self-motivated, result-oriented & able to meet tight deadlines
5 days work, Office located at Causeway Bay, public holiday, double pay, bonus.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com