Interior Designer (Commerical Projects)
Company: Confidential (name of the client will be provided to shortlisted candidates)
Company Overview: Our client is an established and award-winning design consultancy firm specializing in creating unique story-telling spatial experiences for large-scale composite interior spaces. With headquarters in Hong Kong and local offices in China, the company’s projects cover various categories including Hotel, Property Development, F&B, Retail, Kids, Health & Wellness. They have received over 200 international design awards, including prestigious accolades such as the IDA Design Award, Red Dot Award, HKDA Global Design Awards, and Architizer A+Awards. Projects have been featured in numerous international design magazines and journals. The company values creativity, innovation, and a boundary-crossing approach to design.
Job Description: We are currently seeking a highly talented and creative Interior Designer to join an award-winning design consultancy firm. As part of their team, you will have the opportunity to work on prestigious commercial and hospitality projects in the region. If you are a high-caliber professional who is passionate about design and eager to grow with a dynamic firm, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Coordination and handling of detailed drawings, tender documents, and presentations.
- Attend client meetings and site inspections.
- Collaborate with the design team to develop creative concepts and translate them into compelling interior design solutions.
- Conduct research on industry trends, materials, and finishes to ensure the incorporation of the latest design innovations and techniques.
- Prepare and present design proposals, including mood boards, 3D visualizations, and material samples, to clients for approval.
- Oversee the project execution, including coordinating with contractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure timely and successful project completion.
- Degree or Higher Diploma holder in Interior Design, demonstrating high initiatives and creativity.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in interior design.
- Solid experience in Hotel, Clubhouse, F&B, and Retail projects.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and SketchUp.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- China projects experience is preferred.
5 days work near Lai Chi Kok MTR, medical, Year-end bonus, 10 days Annual Leave
Why Join Us: Our client offers an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits to the right candidates. Join a young and energetic team and work on exciting projects. Details about the company and its prestigious clients will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related/recruitment purposes.
To be considered for this position, please describe what makes you a good candidate in your cover letter.
Interested and qualified parties, please send a full resume, including current salary, expected salary, and availability, to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com