Interior designer (Hospitality Projects)
It’s the reputable Interior Design & Construction firm providing creative sense for hospitality, retails, F&B, solutions to multinational clients who locate their offices in Hong Kong, Macau and China.
They have proudly achieved ISO9001:2015 for all areas of business, including interior design and project management.
This clearly demonstrates Quality Assurance of the highest international standards for customer satisfaction being a driving force behind our delivery of only the very best designs and service.
And, they believe that good design has the power to move and inspire.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD / Photoshop / SketchUp / Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle full set of design & construction drawings and specifications
- Handle presentation work including concept design and development, materials sourcing and selection
- Ability to communicate professionally and coordinate design work with clients, contractors & suppliers
- Degree / Diploma Holder in interior design, architecture or related disciplines
- At least 3 years experiences in interior design project management and hospitality
(Less experience will be considered for Junior Designer post)
- Excellent communications skills and presentable both in English Chinese
- Creative & responsible good team-player but able to work independently
- Able to meet tight schedule and handle multiple tasks
- Willing to travel
5 days per week in Kowloon Bay,
MPF, medical reimbursement, year-end double pay and Free shuttle bus provided.
Part of handled Projects
- Phvlo Hatch – Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
- 鼎爺私房菜 – Ding’s Club – Central, Hong Kong
- Van Gohg Senses – 1881 Heritage at Tsim Sha Tsui
- Chessman HK – Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
- The Man Cave – Central, Hong Kong
- Sun Entertainment Culture – Main Office in Hong Kong
- Palco Ristorante – Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Interested and qualified parties,
Please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any enquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org