Interior designer (Hospitality Projects)
It’s a reputable Interior Design & Construction firm providing a creative sense for hospitality, retail, F&B, and solutions to multinational clients who locate their offices in Hong Kong, Macau, and China.
They have proudly achieved ISO9001:2015 for all areas of business, including interior design and project management.
This clearly demonstrates Quality Assurance of the highest international standards for customer satisfaction is a driving force behind our delivery of only the very best designs and services.
And, they believe that good design has the power to move and inspire.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD / Photoshop / SketchUp / Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle a full set of design & construction drawings and specifications
- Handle presentation work including concept design and development, materials sourcing, and selection
- Ability to communicate professionally and coordinate design work with clients, contractors & suppliers
- Degree / Diploma Holder in interior design, architecture, or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in interior design project management and hospitality
(Less experience will be considered for the Junior Designer post)
- Excellent communications skills and presentable both in English and Chinese
- Creative & responsible good team player but able to work independently
- Able to meet tight schedules and handle multiple tasks
- Willing to travel
5 days per week in Kowloon Bay,
MPF, medical reimbursement, year-end double pay, and a Free shuttle bus are provided.
Part of handled Hospitality Projects and other projects
- Phvlo Hatch – Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
- 鼎爺私房菜 – Ding’s Club – Central, Hong Kong
- Van Gohg Senses – 1881 Heritage at Tsim Sha Tsui
- Chessman HK – Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
- The Man Cave – Central, Hong Kong
- Sun Entertainment Culture – Main Office in Hong Kong
- Palco Ristorante – Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume and including current salary, expected salary, your
Hospitality Projects design portfolio and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any this job recruitment inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related recruitment purpose.
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Interior Designer?
and please describe “What projects you handled and what makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com