Interior designer (Hospitality Projects)
It’s a reputable Interior Design & Construction firm providing a creative sense for hospitality, retail, F&B, and solutions to multinational clients who locate their offices in Hong Kong, Macau, and China.
They have proudly achieved ISO9001:2015 for all areas of business, including interior design and project management.
This clearly demonstrates Quality Assurance of the highest international standards for customer satisfaction is a driving force behind our delivery of only the very best designs and services.
And, they believe that good design has the power to move and inspire.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD / Photoshop / SketchUp / Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle a full set of design & construction drawings and specifications
- Handle presentation work including concept design and development, materials sourcing, and selection
- Ability to communicate professionally and coordinate design work with clients, contractors & suppliers
- Degree / Diploma Holder in interior design, architecture, or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in interior design project management and hospitality
(Less experience will be considered for the Junior Designer post)
- Excellent communications skills and presentable both in English and Chinese
- Creative & responsible good team player but able to work independently
- Able to meet tight schedules and handle multiple tasks
- Willing to travel
5 days per week in Kowloon Bay,
MPF, medical reimbursement, year-end double pay, and a Free shuttle bus are provided.
Part of handled Hospitality Projects and other projects
- Phvlo Hatch – Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
- 鼎爺私房菜 – Ding’s Club – Central, Hong Kong
- Van Gohg Senses – 1881 Heritage at Tsim Sha Tsui
- Chessman HK – Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
- The Man Cave – Central, Hong Kong
- Sun Entertainment Culture – Main Office in Hong Kong
- Palco Ristorante – Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume and including current salary, expected salary, your
Hospitality Projects design portfolio and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any this job recruitment inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related recruitment purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Interior Designer?
and please describe “What projects you handled and what makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com