Interior Designer/ Kitchen Designer
Our client, a renowned interior design company, is now seeking a high calibre individual to join their team as Interior designer/Kitchen Designer
- Site inspection, measurement, space planning and material selection
- Strong in prepare soft drawings/construction drawings
- Prepare concept boards, documentation and working drawings,
- Generate and execute solutions to and design & project problems
- Responsible for contract administration, site supervision and coordination during the construction period
- Coordinate and maintain a relationship with clients, consultants / Supplier and contractors
- Experience handle residential and commercial project will be an advantage
- Degree/ Diploma in interior design
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant interior design/Kitchen Design experience
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, good knowledge in Photoshop, 3D-Max & other design-based skills.
- Site coordination & project management experience is preferred.
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Detail minded, self-motivated, independent with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- 5-day work; shift work
- Discretionary Bonus
- Annual leave – 15 Days
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org