Working location – Shau Kei Wan Road, Hong Kong
Company Size – 70 staffs
Working hour 5 – 5.5 days work (Alt), 9:00am – 6:00pm
Benefits – 15 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Double pay + Bonus
Salary Range (23K – 26K)
Our client is an internationally renowned interior design and contracting company (base in Hong Kong) with projects in Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Japan, China and overseas.
Some of Handled clients: Dim Sum TV, Citybus Limited, Cathay Pacific, Celavi HK (LVMH Group) DFS Group, Fossil HK, Giorgio Armani, Goji Studios, HSBC, Loreal Travel Retail, Versace Asia…. etc
- Develop innovative design or solutions for different Commercial projects including Luxury Retail, Office, F&B, and Hospitality.
- Handle design drawings and specifications including technical details independently;
- Assist project team in project planning, scheduling, tendering and contract administration;
- Carry out site inspections and monitor site work progress to ensure timely delivery and compliance with relevant Statutory Requirements/design standards.
- A Diploma holder in Interior Design or any related disciplines or above.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in interior drawings
- Able to handle full set of design drawings
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3Ds max, Intericad, and other design software.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com