Our client is an internationally renowned interior design and contracting company (base in Hong Kong) with projects in Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Japan, China and overseas. now, they are recruiting one Interior Designer to join their company design team:
Some of the Handled clients: Dim Sum TV, Citybus Limited, Cathay Pacific, Celavi HK (LVMH Group) DFS Group, Fossil HK, Giorgio Armani, Goji Studios, HSBC, Loreal Travel Retail, Versace Asia…. etc
Responsibilities for Interior Designer recruitment:
- Report to Design Manager directly,
- Develop innovative designs or solutions for different Commercial projects including Luxury Retail, Office, F&B, and Hospitality.
- Handle full set design drawings and specifications including technical details independently;
- Assist project team in project planning, scheduling, tendering and contract administration;
- Carry out site inspections and monitor site work progress to ensure timely delivery and compliance with relevant Statutory Requirements/design standards.
- A Diploma holder in Interior Design or any related discipline or above.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in interior drawings
- Able to handle a full set of design drawings
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3Ds max, Intericad, and other design software.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with a short period of availability are preferred.
Working location – Shau Kei Wan Road, Hong Kong
Company Size – 70 staff
Working hour 5 – 5.5 days work (Alt), 9:00am – 6:00pm
Benefits – 15 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Double pay + Bonus
Salary Range (23K – 26K)
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Interior Designer with Commercial projects experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8840 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com