Investor Relations Associate
Our client is a team of professionals specializing in Investor & Public Relations, serving companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange’s GEM and Main Board. They work as an integral team with the clients to connect them with the financial community, media and other stakeholders to help their clients build their brands and achieve their business objectives.
- Assist with the formulation of the investor relations plans;
- Assist in developing Investor Relations, Corporate Public Relations, Communications and Image Strategies/Programs;
- Monitor the relevant media coverage and market news;
- Assist in the planning of investor relations program including AGM, investor meetings, site visits and roadshows;
- Prepare press release, presentation and relevant written materials:
- Assist in building and keeping a good relationship with existing and potential investors to promote company business to institutional investors:
- Maintain investor and media database
- Schedule media and investor meetings,
- Organize corporate events and roadshows in collaboration with business partners, media and investors
- Degree holder preferably in journalism, communications, finance, or related disciplines
- Min TWO years experience in the Financial / PR / IR-related field is preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing
5 days of work at Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Benefits & Others
Double pay, Five-day work week, Medical insurance
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this IR position? and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Or Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
To apply for this job email your details to Trading5507@msn.com