Our client is a team of professionals specializing in Investor & Public Relations, serving companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange’s GEM and Main Board. They work as an integral team with the clients to connect them with the financial community, media and other stakeholders to help their clients build their brand and achieve their business objectives.
- Degree holder preferably in journalism, communications, finance, or related disciplines
- Min 3+ years experience in Financial PR or IR related field
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese is a must
- Ability to plan, lead and implement IR & PR programmes independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent connections with business media and in-depth knowledge of the industry
- Serve as the key daily contact,
- According to clients’ business goals and marketing targets, provide professional IR & PR solutions and advice.
- Develop and execute bespoke IR & PR programmes for our existing clients;
- Supervise and lead junior members to implement IR & PR programmes with minimum supervision
- Develop and maintain sustainable relationships with clients, financial media & investors;
- Support the firm in new business developments and expanding the service offerings
Especially: Time Management, ability to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines
5 days work at Admiralty, Hong Kong
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org