IT Support Officer
Our client is a global company with a long history of creating market-leading for outdoor products, home, and professional use. They are professional and listen to all our customers no matter where they are, constantly exploring new opportunities to develop their outdoor products and solutions. With nearly 40,000 retailers and repair workshops around the world, now, they are recruiting one IT Support Officer to join their IT team in Hong Kong Office.
- Report to: Head of IT, APAC
- Oversight and technical assistance to regional head office and branch staff related to IT issues.
- Ensure proper maintenance of computer peripherals, printer, networking, internet & e-mail, security, data backup, and recovery.
- Assist to install software, network, internet, email, printer, and update antivirus for all head office and branches.
- Follow up, maintenance support IT system within APAC.
- Train and guide users on using new software,
- PC maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Educational background in IT/MIS at BSc degree or related fields with 2 years of related experience is an advantage.
- Good skills in workplace/client-side installation and maintenance of the network, and IT computer-related equipment.
- Fundamental knowledge of Telecommunication Connectivity, Window Server, SQL database, Linux, and MS Azure Cloud computer.
- Willing to travel to China and overseas sites by inquiry.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Business travel is required, when available.
Strong commitment to work and ability to work independently in a team spirit. Ability to problem-solving and good communication skills. Good integrity, positive attitude, helpfulness, competence, and motivation.
- Official working hour:0830-1730, Flexi-hour;
- 12 days AL as starting (+1 per year till 20 days in max),
- 3-month probation,
- Group Medical (incl Spouse and children), Group Life Insurance, 1 day Birthday Leave.
- Teammates who are on leave e.g. in AUS, so the working hour may start earlier at 6 pm in HK. that’s why it mentioned time zone concern.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this IT Support Officer experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com