Junior Accountant / Accounting Clerk
Our client is a leading art educator in Hong Kong, igniting a creative spirit among children and parents over the past 25 years. Two studios located in Central and Taikoo Shing, and in many collaboration centers and outreach points at various schools.
- Handle daily routine accounting duties including G/L, AR/AP and Bank Reconciliation, invoice billing, cheques preparation, etc
- Prepare month end closing and finance reports
- Perform ad hoc administrative assignments
- Diploma holder or above in Accounting or relevant disciplines
- 2 years’ solid accounting experience (with experience in learning centre will be an advantage)
- Knowledge in Peachtree is highly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Self-discipline, independent, well-organized and responsible
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package and challenging career to the right candidate.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com