Our client is established in 1995 and the first retail shop that introduced functional lingerie into Hong Kong. Throughout the years, they aimed to provide excellent quality products and remarkable customer services which become the market leader in functional lingerie products. To cope with our expansion, we are now recruiting Marketing Manager to fill the following position.
- Develop an overall marketing strategy including digital marketing advertising, media planning, event management, and sponsorship.
- Driving the marketing team in planning, initiating, and implementing strategic digital marketing campaigns as well as programs for the group.
- Conduct market research to anticipate competition and fashion trends, and translate consumers purchasing behavior into new marketing strategies and product branding directions.
- Manage and further develop the CRM loyalty program.
- Degree in Marketing or Communications or Advertising
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with at least 5 years in a managerial position.
- Good project management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong experience in sponsorship and CRM programs.
- Outgoing, self-motivated, detail-minded, and with good communication skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Cantonese.
- Responsible, self-motivated and willing to learn
Benefits: 5 days work, 13 Month Salary + Discretionary Bonus, 16 days Annual Leave, Medical.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org