Are you a Coffer lover? Our client is passionate about producing coffee events worldwide, to satisfy all coffee lovers. Office located at Quarry Bay, now they are hiring one Marketing Officer as Event Organizer to join their team.
Job Responsibilities for hiring Marketing Officer:
- Assist in marketing communications and PR projects for events & exhibitions.
- Execute and design online and social media initiatives from an idea concept, layout design and artwork graphic production.
- Maintain or develop good relationships with key accounts and media.
- Support the development of marketing plans, strategies and presentations.
- Monitor industry trends and conduct market research.
- Provide ad-hoc support for events and exhibitions with on-site execution.
- Degree in Marketing Communications, Hospitality, Translation or related disciplines.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Account Servicing with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasking and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Including Mandarin).
- Strong PC skills in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
- Proficient in Adobe CC, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro will be an advantage.
5 days work at Quarry Bay, double pay, 12 Annual leave, medical allowance.
Expected Salary Range (18K – 22K) / Month
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / hiring purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Marketing Officer with event organizer experience? and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Or Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any hiring inquiries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com