Our client passionate on producing coffee event worldwide, to satisfy all coffee lovers.
Office located at Quarry Bay,
- Assist to marketing communications and PR projects for events & exhibitions.
- Execute and design online and social media initiatives from idea concept, layout design and artwork graphic production.
- Maintain or develop good relationship with key accounts and media.
- Support the development of marketing plans, strategies and presentations.
- Monitor industry trends and conduct market research.
- Provide ad-hoc support for events and exhibitions with on-site execution.
- Degree in Marketing Communications, Hospitality, Translation or related disciplines.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Account Servicing with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasking and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision to meet the deadlines.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Including Mandarin).
- Strong PC skills in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
- Proficient in Adobe CC, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro will be an advantage.
5 days work at Quarry Bay, double pay, 12 Annual leave, medical allowance.
Expected Salary Range (18K – 22K) / Month
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Or Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org