We are recruiting one Merchandiser in Buying Office with Toys Sourcing experience
Our client is the buying office, headquartered in Madrid, Spain, which is the biggest department store group in Europe and ranks third worldwide. They are currently expanding their merchandising team and recruiting energetic team members to join their company and handle their toy section in EU countries in Hong Kong Office. The company will provide their employee a platform for career development and to grow together with the company.
Responsibilities for recruiting Merchandiser:
- Communicate with Spanish headquarter and EU Buyers to clarify inquiries and specifications.
- Responsible for constant sourcing of new products and vendors, conducting comparisons for quality and cost for different vendors.
- Handle price negotiation, and costing with vendors.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and tasks as requested by the Senior Sourcing Manager.
- Handle emails with overseas vendors and headquarter independently.
- Build and maintain excellent vendors relationship
- F7, Diploma or above,
- 3 years above independent product sourcing / Merchandising working experience in a trading company or buying office.
- Experience in handling toys products and the European market is preferred.
- Good time management and project management skills, can work on a project independently.
- Sound PC knowledge including MS office.
- Strong communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
Interested to apply for this position, and qualified parties, please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruitment inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment related / recruitment purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Merchandiser?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com