Merchandiser (gift / premium items)
Our client is one of the leading companies in manufacturing in the PRC, and Hong Kong Office is located at Hung Hom, with its own creative design with smoking Devices and gift / premium items. now, for their company to expand, they hope to recruit one Merchandiser to join their energetic sourcing / merchandising team:
Job Requirements for Merchandiser:
- Project order follow-up experience is required
- Perform day-to-day merchandising duties, including handling orders from quotation to shipment.
- Handle projects and related material sourcing, and communicate with vendors and suppliers.
- Fill up and follow the company sourcing data and filing system, and handle all paper sourcing documentation.
- Responsible for order follow-up to ensure on-time delivery.
- Support the merchandising team in project coordination from production to delivery.
- Closely contact with overseas customers & PRCfactories.
- Report to Merchandising Manager, and able to work independently.
- Collaborate with the cross-functioning team including the company Sales team, shipping team, RD team, and existing suppliers, to ensure multiple projects are being executed according to plan or timeline;
- Min 3-5years experience in a merchandising job with Gifts and Premium sourcing experience.
- PC knowledge of Excel, Word, and Chinese word processing.
- Fluent in spoken and written Cantonese, English, and Mandarin.
- Be a team player and be willing to learn.
- Be hardworking with a sense of responsibility and able to work independently and under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Have computer skills (MS office and outlook).
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Merchandiser with gifts / premium sourcing experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8840 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com