Merchandiser (Product Development)
Our client is US based manufacturer and exporter corporation, with BBQ and kitchenware items to export to overseas marketing, and main office is located in Tsimshatsui, now they are hiring one Mercahdniser with product development experience to join their merchandising team.
- Report to the company Merchandising Manager,
- Order follow up
- Vendor sourcing, review and evaluation, communication with Suppliers and vendors
- Quotation analysis and price negotiation
- Coordinate with vendors and QA on sample process, and product development.
- Daily communication with customers and factories
- Form 5 graduate or above
- Minimum 4 years of merchandising experience of product development in trading and manufacturing.
- Knowledge of BBQ & kitchenware products is an advantage
- Independently handle vendors for product development, sourcing, price quote and sampling
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized
- Independent and good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken/written English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Willing to work overtime and under pressure
- Immediately available is preferred
5 dayw work at Tsim Sha Tsui, double pay, medical, performance bonus, 15 days Annual Leave.
Salary Range (18000 – 22000) / Month
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / hiring purposes.
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Merchandiser with BBQ and Kitchenware experience? and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any hiring inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org