Senior Merchandiser – Seasonal Item
Our client was founded in 1989, they are a key player in home decorations, household products, seasonal products, toys, gift & premium, and party goods. also, they are focusing on US and European markets, and cordially now recruiting one Senior merchandiser to cope with their business expansion in Hong Kong.
- Lead the end-to-end product sourcing, project management, and supplier management on assigned categories.
- Prepare and ensure all documents for on-time submission, quotation to clients, production, and shipments, whilst assisting in the preparation of trade presentation.
- Coordinate with Engineering, Design, Supply Chain, and Marketing Teams to achieve delivery schedule, product quality, and profitability objectives.
- Diploma holder or above
- At least 3 years of SENIOR working experience in a trading sourcing company.
- Knowledge of Sundries / seasonal items is preferred.
- Knowledge of the USA and EUR markets is an advantage
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, responsible, well-organized, and willing to learn
- General knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint & Excel)
- Good at both English and Mandarin.
Candidates with less related experience will be considered as Merchandiser.
5 Days Work; 13 Month Salary + Discretionary Bonus, 11 days Annual Leave, Medical.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Senior Merchandiser with Seasonal sourcing experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for recruit any inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com