Merchandiser (Woven Womenswear)
Our client is an international women’s apparel group specialising in high fashion for the US and UK market, now, they are recruiting one Merchandiser with Womenswear experience to join their team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report to the company Merchandising Manager, follow up from sample development to bulk production for assigned brand(s).
- Ensure all products meet customers’ expectations on styling and price points.
- Coordinate with Design/Sample Room/Technical teams on fabric sourcing.
- Hande sampling process, pre-production approval, orders and delivery status, etc.
- Work interactively with fabric/garment vendors to facilitate the order placement process.
- Handle costing negotiation, etc.
- Handle some merchandising documentation filing and data entry for company merchandising records.
- Poly/TI graduates in Textile & Clothing preferred.
- Solid experience preferably in woven womenswear.
- Strong fashion sense & good knowledge in fabric / woven.
- Well organized, accurate and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment, react fast, be proactive and meet a tight deadline.
- Experience gained from trading firms/manufacturers is an advantage.
- Good command in both spoken and written English & Mandarin.
- Travel to China is required.
We offer excellent career development and attractive remuneration benefits to the right candidates.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for recruiting any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related recruitment/purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this woven experienced Merchandiser?
and please describe “What reason makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org